Microsoft Office or simply Office is a time-tested software suite that integrates some outstanding Productivity Tools. However, in order to purchase, deploy and use these ingenious tools; you must set up a User Account at “office.com/myaccount”.
Create Office Account At “office.com/myaccount”
- In order to create your Office Account at “office.com/myaccount”, you must launch a Web Browser available on your Computer. For instance, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.
- Then, locate the Address Bar of your Browser. For this, you should go to the very top of your “Browser” window. Here, you will notice a long text bar running across the window. Hence, click on it. Thereafter, correctly type in “office.com/myaccount”. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will lead you to the “Sign In” webpage of the official MS Office website. Here, it will prompt you to log in to your MS Office Account. Besides that, you will find the link to reach its Account Creation window. Hence, locate and click on the “No account? Create one!” tab.
- The following window requires you to provide an active Email Address which you want to use for creating your Office Account. Hence, enter the same carefully. Another key point to remember is that this Email Address will be considered as your Username to access the MS Office Account.
- At “office.com/myaccount”, you have two more alternatives to set up your account. You can either use a working Phone Number or create a New Email Account especially for it. In order to do so, simply click on the “Use a phone number instead” or “Get a new email address” links. Then, follow the on-screen prompts and complete the Office Account Creation process.
- After entering your Email Address, click “Next”.
- Now, type in a “Password” that you want to set for securing this Account at “office.com/myaccount”. Besides, make sure that it is strong and unique. At the same time, it must fulfil the given criteria.
- Must contain at least 8 characters
- Include both upper and lower case alphabets
- Must contain a number
- Can include special characters
- After that, click “Next” to move ahead.
- As a result, it will send you a “Verification Email” on the Email Address provided above. This email contains a “Security Code” for verifying your Email Address.
- Hence, go to your Email Account and log in to it. Now, check your Inbox and look for the Email received from “office.com/myaccount”.
- Thereafter, open this Email and click on “Verify”. Besides that, procure the “Security Code”.
- Now, go to the Account Creation window for Office. Then, enter the “Security Code” accurately in the specified field.
- In addition to that, tick mark the checkbox beside “News alerts and promotions”. This optional step permits Microsoft for sending notifications and updates.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Create Account” and conclude the Account Creation process.
Access Office Account
- To begin with, launch a Web Browser that you usually use on your system.
- Now, access the “Sign In” webpage of the official MS Office website i.e. “office.com/myaccount”.
- This window seeks your Email Address or Phone Number. Hence, properly enter the Email Address with which you created your Office Account. However, you must enter your Phone Number in case if that was used for creating this Office Account.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Thereafter, type in the corresponding “Password” accurately on the following window.
- Finally, click “Sign In” to access your account at “office.com/myaccount”.