Activation And Downloading Procedure Of office.com/setup
To start with the procedure of office.com/setup, the first step is to purchase the preferred version of MS Office. If you want to purchase the Office product, access the online Microsoft Store. You will get the Activation Code in the Purchase Confirmation Email at the time of online purchase. This product key is used to activate the purchased subscription of Microsoft Office. In the case of offline purchase, you will trace the activation code at the backside of the retail card.
- Begin the office.com/setup procedure by opening the web browser on your computing device. For example, you may have Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Access the Activation window of Office by typing in “office.com/setup” in the Address bar of your browser. Then, hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will take you to the required result page.
- In the subsequent window, you might be prompted to log in to your Office Login account. For Office Login, you need to click on the Sign In tab. Move further with the sign-in process by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you don’t have an account, you need to create one. To create an Office account, you need to tap on the “Create Account” tab. To carry on with the account creation process, follow the on-screen prompts carefully.
- The next step of office.com/setup is to activate your purchased Office subscription. To begin with the activation process, you need to enter 25 character alphanumeric product key in the required field.
- Now, from the drop-down menu list, choose your country name and your preferred language.
- After this, you have to click on the “Next” tab.
- In the upcoming window, you have to click on the “Next” tab.
- As such as you click on this tab, Microsoft Office will give you a secure link to download your purchased product on this portal. After this, tap on the “Install” tab next to the Office product that you want to download.
- With this, the Office product starts downloading on your device.
Installation For Office Setup
- The first step of the installation process of Microsoft Office is to locate the downloaded setup file of Microsoft Office.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file of Office to open it.
- Next, you might be prompted with a Security Warning pop up box. In this pop-up box, click on the “Run” tab.
- After this, the User Control dialog box pops up. This pop-up box asks for your approval to make changes to your system. To move ahead with the process, click “Yes”.
- Simultaneously, this will start the installation process of Office for office.com/setup.
- Once the installation is over, it will redirect you to the Confirmation window. In this window, you will see a message stating “You’re all set! Office is installed now”.
- In the end, tap on Close to exit the Installer.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Mac device.
- Now, right-click on the downloaded setup file of Microsoft Office to open it.
- In the next window that appears, select “Continue” to start the installation process for Office Setup.
- Review the License Agreement carefully by clicking on its respective link.
- After reading the agreement, move further by clicking on the “Continue” tab.
- Just in case, if you agree to all the terms and conditions of the document, tick mark the “Agree” checkbox.
- Then, click on the “Continue” tab.
- If you wish to change the default installation location, click on the “Browse” tab. Thereafter, choose your desired folder and click “Ok”.
- Now, return back to the installation window and click on the install button.
- By doing so, a pop-up box will appear on your screen. This pop-up box asks you to enter the Mac User Credentials. Here, you must ensure that you have entered the login credentials carefully. After entering the credentials, click on the “Install Software” tab.
- This will start the installation process.
- In the end, you will be taken to the Confirmation window. In this window, you will see a message stating “You’re all set! Office is installed now”.